APS AWES PGT/TGT/PRT Exam Analysis : 19th & 20th October 2019 – Army Welfare Education Society (AWES) has started conducting the Army Public School (APS) online teaching exam for around 8000 PGT/ TGT/ PRT posts on 19th and 20th October 2019. In this article we provide analysis of APS AWES PGT/TGT/PRT Exam. APS AWES PGT/ TGT/ PRT posts can be a good opportunity for candidates who aspire to become a Government School Teacher. Army Public School (APS) are administered and managed by local Army authorities and affiliated to CBSE through Army Welfare Education Society (AWES). There are around 137 APS located in various Cantonments & Military Stations across India.
In this article we are going to share the detailed Exam Analysis of Army Public School AWES PGT/TGT/PRT Online Exam conducted on 19th & 20th October 2019. Let’s first look at the Exam Pattern of APS AWES PGT/TGT/PRT 2019 Online Exam.
Contact Us On Whatsapp For Job Alert Notification – 9352018749
Exam Pattern of Army Public School AWES PGT/TGT/PRT 2019 Online Exam
The Screening Exam for 8000 PGT/ TGT/ PRT posts was conducted by AWES on 19th & 20th October 2019. The exam was conducted online in the Objective MCQ format. Let’s look at the Exam Pattern of the APS AWES PGT/TGT/PRT 2019 Online Exam:
|Exam Pattern of Army Public School AWES PGT/TGT/PRT 2019 Online Exam|
|Post||Paper||Contents||Duration of Exam||Marks|
|PGT/ TGT||Part A||General awareness, Mental Ability, English Comprehension, Educational Concepts and Methodology||3 Hours||90|
|Part B||Specific to subject||90|
|PRT||Part A||Same as Part A for PGT/TGT||1 Hour 30
- Scores will be normalized to 100.
- There will be negative marking of 1/4th marks for each wrong answer.
- Part A and Part B will be available together and the candidates have the freedom to answer questions in the order in which they prefer.
- To qualify for a post, the candidate must score minimum 50% marks in each part.
- Those PGT/TGT candidates who fail in Part B but pass Part A may opt to take a scorecard for PRT.
APS AWES PGT/TGT/PRT Exam Analysis
Par-A Exam for PGT, TGT and PRT posts was of 1 Hour 30 Minutes consisting of total 90 Multiple Choice Questions. Part B of the online screening exam was of 1 Hour and 30 minutes carrying multiple choice questions specific to the subject chosen by the candidate for PGT or TGT posts. Total 90 questions were asked in Part-B and the difficulty level of the exam varied from moderate to difficult. So let’s take a look at the questions asked in this APS AWES PGT/TGT/PRT 2019 Online exam:
|APS AWES PGT/TGT/PRT 19th & 20th October 2019 Exam Analysis|
|Part A Section of PGT/TGT/PRT|
|Category||Major Topics||Difficulty Level|
|General Awareness||Sports, History, Culture, Geography, Economic Scene General Polity, Indian Constitution, Awards||Easy to Moderate|
|Mental Ability||Analogy, Classification, Series, Coding-Decoding, Blood Relations, Direction sense test, Logical Venn Diagrams, Alphabet test, Seating Arrangements, Mathematical Operations, Arithmetic Reasoning, Inserting Missing Characters or Number, Ranking, Mathematics Question on Time Speed and Distance, Percentage and Interest||Easy to Moderate|
|English Language and Comprehension||Vocabulary, Spotting the Error, Comprehension, Synonyms and Antonyms, Fill in the blanks, Sentence Rearrangement||Moderate|
|Educational Concepts and Methodology||Teaching Ability and Child Development||Moderate|
|Computer Knowledge||Input-Output, Hardware, Software, MS Word and MS Excel||Easy|
|Total Questions||90||Easy to Moderate|
|Part B Section of PGT & TGT|
|Specific to subject (90 Questions)||Moderate to Difficult|
Important Points to Remember after APS AWES PGT/TGT/PRT 2019 Online Exam
Result will be published on 30th October 2019 on the official website.
Release of Score Card
- The Score Cards of successful candidates will be available on the Registration Portal after the exam which the candidates may download and laminate.
- The card will be valid for life provided the candidate takes up teaching position in any CBSE recognized school (for a period of at least one year) within 3 years of issue of Score Card.
- A Score Card will make candidates eligible to appear for the remaining stages of the selection process.
- Once the candidate is in possession of a CSB card on successful clearing of the online examination, the candidate would need to look for vacancy announcements by the Army Public School of their choice/ neighborhood. For this, they may contact the school/ check the website of the schools concerned or look for advertisements in the newspapers.
Note: Holding a Score Card by itself does not entitle you to appointment as a teacher in any Army Public School. It only renders you eligible for Stages 2 & 3 of the selection process.
In addition to fresh candidates, the following may also appear for the screening test:
(i) Holders of Score Cards who want to improve their scores.
(ii) Those desirous of upgrading themselves. For E.g. a candidate holding Score Card of TGT may now want to obtain a card for PGT, having acquired the additional qualification.
APS AWES PGT/TGT/PRT Exam Analysis : Interview
The respective schools shall announce the vacancies available through various means like Local Newspapers, the School Website, Notice board, etc. Candidates would have to apply in response to these announcements. The interviews may or may not be held at the location of the school. They may be held as per the discretion of the local management.
Evaluation of Teaching Skills and Computer Proficiency
For Language teachers, written test comprising Essay & Comprehension of 15 marks each will be held along with evaluation of teaching skills. Selection Committee may also hold Computer proficiency tests if they so desire.
- To qualify for interview and evaluation of teaching skills round, candidates have to pass a Screening Examination.
- Stage 2 and 3 of selection shall be conducted by the respective schools/their controlling management usually between the months of November to March. Application form for the same shall be available on school websites accordingly.
The above analysis of the Army Public School AWES PGT/TGT/PRT Exam held on 19th & 20th October 2019 will help you to assess your rank among the thousands of candidates who appeared for the Online Screening Exam.
Army Public School APS AWES Result Dates
Starting Date – 10 July 2019
Last Date – 22 September 2019
Availability of Online Admit cards – 04 October 2019
Exam Date – 19 and 20 October 2019
Result Date – 30 October 2019
Important Links Army Public School APS AWES PGT/TGT/PRT Exam Analysis 2019
Source : Jagranjosh.com
Contact Us On Whatsapp For Job Alert Notification – 9352018749
Disclaimer: We are providing a piece of information. This is not an official one.This might be used for reference purpose.
We provided all the details about Latest Army Public School APS AWES PGT/TGT/PRT Exam Analysis 2019. For more such updates, bookmark our site.