UKPSC Assistant Accountant Syllabus 2022– Download UK Assistant Accountant Syllabus pdf in Hindi & UKPSC Syllabus & Exam Pattern pdf. Get UKPSC Assistant Accountant Official Syllabus & Exam Pattern for written exam. Download UKPSC Assistant Accountant Syllabus Pdf, Important Books & Old Papers Here. Uttarakhand Public Service Commission UKPSC has released official UKPSC Assistant Accountant Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2022. indiResult.in Wishes Good Luck For All The Candidates who is appearing in UKPSC Assistant Accountant Exam 2022. We have uploaded all the latest and the exact UKPSC Assistant Accountant Syllabus and Exam Pattern. Aspirants can also get the UKPSC Assistant Accountant Previous Papers PDF link in the below sections.Therefore, all the candidates can easily and freely download UKPSC Assistant Accountant Syllabus pdf by clicking that link.
Apply UKPSC Assistant Accountant Recruitment 2022
|Bandi Rakshak Previous Papers UKSSSC||Click Here|
|Syllabus UK Bandi Rakshak||Click Here|
|Previous Papers UK Asst Accountant||Click Here|
|Syllabus UK Patwari||Click Here|
|UK Patwari Previous Papers||Click Here|
UKPSC Assistant Accountant Syllabus 2022 Pdf Download
|Organization Name||Uttarakhand Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Assistant Accountant|
|Salary||Rs.29,200/- to Rs.92,300/- level 5 per month|
|Join Telegram Group||Click Here|
|UKPSC Assistant Accountant Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Notification||28th October 2022|
|Starting Date||28th October 2022|
|Last Date of Registration||17th November 2022|
|Last Date of Fee Payment||17th November 2022|
|Exam Date||12th February 2023|
|Admit Card||February 2023|
|Answer Key||March 2023|
|Result Date||April 2023|
UKPSC Patwari Recruitment 2022
Download UKPSC Assistant Accountant Syllabus Pdf: Selection Process
Minimum Qualifying Marks
General/ OBC – 45%
SC/ST – 35%
Download UKPSC Assistant Accountant Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2022 Pdf
UKPSC Assistant Accountant Exam Pattern 2022
Time – 02 Hours
Note – Negative Marking will be 1/4 (0.25) Marks.
|Accountancy & Management||80||80|
1 – The Exam Will be Written Objective Type. परीक्षा वस्तुनिष्ठ प्रकार की होगी
2 – Question paper will be divided in 2 Parts. प्रश्न पत्र 2 भागों में विभाजित प्रश्न पत्र 2 भागों में विभाजित होगा।
3 – Part 1 will be of Accountancy & Management & General Hindi. भाग 1 लेखा और प्रबंधन और और सामान्य हिंदी का होगा।
4 – Question paper will consist 100 Questions. प्रश्न पत्र में 100 प्रश्न होंगे ।
5 – Each question carries 01 Marks So paper will be of total 100 marks.पेपर कुल 100 अंकों का होगा।
6 – Time duration of exam will be given 02 Hours. समय अवधि 02 घंटे दी जाएगी।
7 – Negative Marking will be 1/4 (0.25) Marks. नकारात्मक अंकन 1/4 (0.25) अंक होगा।
8 – Candidate who qualified written exam will be called for Typing test.
UKPSC Assistant Accountant Syllabus 2022 Pdf Download in Hindi Subject Wise
Download UKPSC Assistant Accountant Syllabus Pdf Accountancy & Management
Accountancy & Management – 80 Marks
Unit I: Book Keeping and Accountancy – 10 Marks
- Book Keeping – Meaning and Process,
- Accounting- Nature and Scope of Accounting, Concepts,
- Conventions and basic knowledge of Accounting Standards
- Basic Accounting Terminologies,
- Concept of Capital and Revenue Expenditure,
- Accounting Process – Journal,
- Subsidiary Books and Trial Balance,
- Bank Reconciliation Statements and Rectification of Errors,
- Depreciation Accounting,
- Preparation of Final Accounts of Sole Traders with adjustments,
- Accounting for Non-Profit Organizations,
- Partnership Accounts – Admission, Retirement, Death and Dissolution.
Unit II: Advanced Accounting – 06 Marks
- Royalty Accounts,
- Hire Purchase and Instalment Payment System,
- Departmental and Branch Accounts,
- Joint Venture and Consignment Accounts,
- Computerized Accounting System,
- Use of Computer Software in Accounting and generating various inventory reports for managerial decision making.
Unit III: Corporate Accounting – 06 Marks
- Forfeiture and Reissue of Shares.
- Issue and Redemption of Preference Shares and Debentures,
- Issue of Bonus Shares and Stock Splits and Buy Back of Shares,
- Valuation of Goodwill and Shares,
- Absorption and Reconstruction,
- Holding Company,
- Liquidation of Company,
- Profit/Loss Prior and Post Incorporation.
Unit IV: Cost Accounting – 10 Marks
- Nature, Scope and Advantages of Cost Accounting,
- Difference between Cost and Financial Accounting,
- Cost Concepts and Classification,
- Elements of CostsMaterial,
- Labour and Overheads,
- Methods of Valuation of Stock,
- Methods of Costing – Unit, Job, Contract, Process and Operating Costing Reconciliation of Cost and Financial Accounts.
- Cost Control and Cost Reduction.
Unit V: Financial Management and Management Accounting – 12 Marks
- Nature, Scope and Objectives of Financial Management,
- Time Value of Money,
- Risk and Return,
- Valuation of Bond and Equity,
- Capital Structure and Cost of Capital,
- Investment Decisions,
- Financing Decisions,
- Dividend Decisions and Working Capital Management.
- Objectives, Nature and Scope of Management Accounting,
- Difference between Financial and Management Accounting,
- Budgeting and Budgetary Control,
- Standard Costing and Variance Analysis,
- Marginal Costing and Decision Making,
- Ratio Analysis,
- Fund Flow and Cash Flow Statement,
- Contemporary issues in Management Accounting
Unit VI: Taxation, Laws and Auditing – 06 Marks
- Income Tax – Basic concepts, Residential Status and Tax liability, Exempted Incomes, Heads of income, Computation of Total Income and Tax Liability of an Individual. TDS, Online filing of returns
- Goods and Services Tax – Meaning and Structure of GST including CGST, SGST, UTGST and IGST, Procedure of Registration, Supply of Goods and Services, Place of Supply, TDS, TCS and Returns. Input Tax Credit and E-way Bill.
- Auditing – Objectives, Principles, Techniques and Types of Audit, Qualification and Disqualification, Appointment, Removal, Remuneration, Rights and Duties of a Company Auditor. Internal Check and Internal Audit, Vouching and Verification of Assets and Liabilities. Types of Auditors Report. Special Features of Cost Audit, Tax Audit and Management Audit.
Unit VII: Fundamentals of Economics – 06 Marks
- Nature and Scope of Economics,
- Demand Analysis and Elasticity of Demand,
- Utility Analysis and Laws of Returns,
- Cost and Revenue,
- Price Determination under different market structure,
- Fiscal and Monetary Policy,
- Deficit Financing, Money,
- Banking System and Monetary Control,
- Inflation and Unemployment.
Unit VIII: Business Management – 06 Marks
- Nature, Meaning and Significance and Evolution of Management Thoughts, Planning, objectives, strategies, process of decision making, Functions of management (POSDCORB)-Planning, Organizing, Staffing, Directing, Coordinating, Reporting and Budgeting, Corporate Social Responsibility, Corporate Governance and Business Ethics, Management Information System (MIS) and Reporting Elements of MIS. Recent Trends and Contemporary Issues in Business.
Unit IX: Business Statistics – 06 Marks
- Nature, Scope, Importance, Misuse and Limitations of Statistics, Collection and classification of Data, Methods of collecting primary and secondary data, Methods and principles of sampling, Classification and tabulation of data, Use, limitations and calculation of various statistical averages. Basics of Theoretical Distribution, Regression and Correlation. Measures of Dispersion and Skewness, Analysis of Time Series, Statistical Organizations of Centre and Uttarakhand.
Unit X: Money, Banking and Financial Institutions – 06 Marks
- Functions, Importance and Kinds of Money, Different methods of Currency Note Issue in India, Inflation and Deflation, Types and Functions of Banks, Meaning of Financial Markets and its significance in Financial System, Financial Market in the Organized Sector, Meaning and Structure of Money Market in India, Players and their Roles in the New Issue Markets, Functions and Role of Stock Exchanges, Primary and Secondary Markets.
Unit XI: Business Communication – 06 Marks
- Process, Importance and Types of Communication, Barriers of Communication, Interview Skills, Writing Skills, Importance of Business Language and Oral Presentation, Office Correspondence, Report Writing
UKPSC Assistant Accountant Syllabus Hindi
(1) विलोम – 03 Marks
(2) वाक्य एवं वर्तनी शुद्धि – 03 Marks
(3) अनेक शब्दों के लिए एक शब्द – 03 Marks
(4) तत्सम एवं तदभव शब्द – 04 Marks
(5) विशेष्य एवं विशेषण – 03 Marks
(6) पर्यायवाची शब्द – 04 Marks
UKPSC Assistant Accountant Hindi Typing Test On Computer
सहायक लेखाकार पद हेतु हिन्दी टंकण की परीक्षा ली जाएगी। हिन्दी टंकण के परीक्षण हेतु 40 मिनट की अवधि में करने हेतु एक प्रश्न-पत्र दिया जायेगा, जो कि अर्हकारी प्रकृति का होगा। हिन्दी टंकण में कम्प्यूटर पर 4000 की-डिप्रेशन प्रति घण्टा की गति होना आवश्यक है। यदि अभ्यर्थी उक्त गति की अनिवार्यता को पूरा नहीं करता है, तो वह सेवायोजन हेतु अनर्ह माना जायेगा।
Free UKPSC Assistant Accountant Syllabus 2022 Pdf Download in Hindi
Download UKPSC Assistant Accountant Previous Papers
UKPSC Assistant Accountant Syllabus: Important Dates
Notification Release Date – 28th October 2022
Starting Date – 28th October 2022
Last Date – 17th November 2022
Date for Submission of Application Fee – 17th November 2022
Exam Date – 12th February 2023
Admit Card – February 2023
Answer Key – March 2023
Result Date – April 2023
Important links For UKPSC Assistant Accountant Syllabus Pdf Download
|Join Telegram Group||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
UKPSC Assistant Accountant Syllabus: FAQs
How to download pdf of UKPSC Assistant Accountant Syllabus ?
The official syllabus pdf of UKPSC Assistant Accountant Exam pdf has been uploded above.
Is there negative marking in UKPSC Assistant Accountant exam?
Yes, There will be 1/4 negative marking in UKPSC Assistant Accountant Exam.
Is there an interview will be conducted for the posts of UKPSC Assistant Accountant?
No, After qualifying the online examination, candidate will be called for Typing Test.